Back in October 2013 I created my 101 Things To Do in 1001 Days list. I was inspired by the wonderful Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling and instantly wanted to create my own 101 list. Since it’s been about 9 months since the start of my list I thought I would give a little update on what I’ve accomplished so far!
1. Create a list of 101 things.
6. Visit a winery. – I visited the Chaddsford Winery with my boyfriend in the spring. We ended up leaving with two bottles of wine so it was a good trip.
10. Take the next steps in my career (find a new job). – Yay!
31. Go to my second music festival. – Firefly 2014! So amazing.
47. Invest in all new underwear.
57. Complete a jigsaw puzzle.
58. Get a new credit card.
59. Have my own drink/bar cart in my apartment. – You can catch a glimpse of it here
62. Expand my professional network. – Thanks for all the help with my job search (:
64. Update my resume.
73. Go vegetarian for one week.
76. Kiss someone at midnight on New Year’s Eve.
81. Visit a museum. – I went to the Spy Museum and the National History Museum in the fall and the National Air and Space Museum just a few days ago. Now that I’m living in DC I have plenty of other museums I want to explore. Next on my list is the Newseum!
94. Attend a few of Tom’s soccer games. – I love seeing my brother play and with his senior year coming up I plan to attend at least one more game.
96. Dress up for work for one week.- At my old job our workplace dress code was very casual (think jeans and shorts). Now that I have my new job I’m forced to dress up every day for work.
Do you have your own 101 list? If you do put a link in the comments, I love reading them!