Just the other day Annie posted about what she would do if she ever won the lottery. I thought that was such a cute idea for a post! My boyfriend and I just discussed what we would do if we won the mega millions earlier this summer. I have to say my ideas were a little on the boring side, haha! Rather than buying a brand new car, I would just fix the problems with my current one (one of the windows doesn’t go up and down anymore and I should remove all those scratches). I’m locked into my apartment lease for another year so I wouldn’t go off and buy a house anytime soon. I wouldn’t quit my job, at least not right away. But here are the things I would do:
- Pay off my parents’ mortgage.
- Pay for the rest of my brother’s college tuition.
- Hire a nutritionist to clear out my kitchen and restock it with healthy foods.
- Buy a vacation home somewhere like Paris or the Amalfi Coast.
- Hire a stylish to help me redo my entire wardrobe.
- Take my family on an amazing vacation to somewhere like Croatia or Costa Rica .
- Give to a charity I’m passionate about or start my own.
Eventually I would probably buy my own house in DC somewhere and quit my job to work at a non-profit full time. Have you ever thought about what you would do if you won the lottery? Let me know in the comments!